The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I'm looking to purchase a new exige s and found a local lotus dealer that is willing to let one go for 57.5K. It has track package, LSD, and starshield. The thing is that even though it's a new car they drove it to couple car shows and have 180 miles on them now.

Also, how are insurance on these vehicles???

Thanks

·
Banned
874 Posts
f that dealer I've seen 54k on a LOADED '07 exige(more than 1 of them) and that was a while back I'd bet they would even go a bit lower

Edit: all had LESS THAN 100 miles

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
f that dealer I've seen 54k on a LOADED '07 exige(more than 1 of them) and that was a while back I'd bet they would even go a bit lower

Edit: all had LESS THAN 100 miles
Keep dropping the perceived value of our cars...it'll be great when you go to sell. :mad:

·
Banned
874 Posts

·
Banned
874 Posts

·
Banned
874 Posts
Keep dropping the perceived value of our cars...it'll be great when you go to sell. :mad:
I'm stating the facts you don't want to hear. Not my fault he asked-poke-

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dang it is 50K, I guess I'll have to wait and see what Dan can do for me and the local guy.

Hopefully I can get one for 50K

Thanks

·
Banned
874 Posts
cartango - girl meets car

Thats another quick find with 700 miles. i can find a better deal if i look harder. Which i am:)

Edit: found a BUNCH more with 900 or less miles for 54k:clap:

·
Banned
874 Posts
Dang it is 50K, I guess I'll have to wait and see what Dan can do for me and the local guy.

Hopefully I can get one for 50K

Thanks
no problem. dont believe these ppl who say its worth more:no:

just kidding:)

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
I'm stating the facts you don't want to hear. Not my fault he asked-poke-
Its been stated here before, that this type of stuff is self defeating to the Lotus community. Regardless of the fact that you CAN throw up a few examples...I'm trying to say you (and many other posters here) should not.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I don't think it should be a surprise that a 2007 Lotus Exige -- Touring - Track, etc is going for $54k. (I bought mine with 25 miles on it, for that in March of this year)

After all -- they are pushing two years old.

Times are tough, and it is sad a great car like the Exige sits around a year or so unsold.

Being a memeber of this forum I'd like to see a buyer treated fairly -- and like it or not -- a 2007 is worth around $50K -- dependent upon miles and condition.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
I don't think it should be a surprise that a 2007 Lotus Exige -- Touring - Track, etc is going for $54k. (I bought mine with 25 miles on it, for that in March of this year)

After all -- they are pushing two years old.

Times are tough, and it is sad a great car like the Exige sits around a year or so unsold.

Being a memeber of this forum I'd like to see a buyer treated fairly -- and like it or not -- a 2007 is worth around $50K -- dependent upon miles and condition.
Agree completely.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts