The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Lotus Elise
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have sent Flow Automotive multiple emails and messages through their website asking about parts for my Elise: no response.

I called the dealership and was transferred to three different people, before I was disconnected. I called back and was transferred into an automated system that basically told me that they only respond to emails. (Of course, we know that is not the case either.)

How does any company, let alone a car dealership stay in business with this type of customer interaction? IT IS A SERVICE INDUSTRY and this is the level of their service? It's so frustrating. I am trying to patronize them and spend my money there and I can't even get someone on the phone??

It's a shame, it really is. I guess I'll forgo the OEM parts I wanted and just buy aftermarket from Sector 111.

Very disappointing.

·
because racecar
540 Posts
if you are wanting oem parts try gator motorsport

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
I have actually found them to be very responsive, but they only communicate through their website. Log in to your mylotusgarage account and go to support correspondence, hopefully you'll have better luck there.

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
I doubt that he will, my experience has also been terrible, through the site, through email, through the phone, each worse then the last. I will NOT be ordering from them again.

·
Registered
2006 Lotus Elise
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dino at Gator has been very helpful, as has Robert at BRG. Both of these guys have been quick to respond, helpful and competent.

·
Premium Member
1,166 Posts
I took my Exige up there for service and will never go back. They did the oil line recall and shorted the engine a quart of oil, along with not checking what type of oil I use. They also over tightened my lug nuts, dented my intercooler, did not reinstall one of the aluminum spacers for the diffuser and chipped the gel coat on the passenger's door. All of this and the only thing they would do is give me a free oil change. They also refused to cover anything I requested under warranty except replacing the door sills. Then I checked, at another dealership, the record for my car and nothing was in it about any of the warranty issues.

I would not take my car near the Winston-Salem location if my life depended on it.

Later,
Eldon

·
Nein Kinder
1,568 Posts
Since this is the FLOW AUTO portion of the "sponsor zone," wouldn't it be neat if they would address the problems described in this thread and reply to the OP in this forum? If they don't, then it seems like site operator should reconsider allowing Flow Auto a place in the sponsor zone.

Glen

·
Registered
220 Posts
they could probably double sales if they had better communication! i haven't had an issue with orders but never had to communicate with them other than an email about status of an ordered part which they never responded to.

·
Registered
2006 Lotus Elise
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I second this.

Since this is the FLOW AUTO portion of the "sponsor zone," wouldn't it be neat if they would address the problems described in this thread and reply to the OP in this forum? If they don't, then it seems like site operator should reconsider allowing Flow Auto a place in the sponsor zone.

Glen
They should be removed as a sponsor.

·
Hickory, NC
973 Posts
Oh crap! This is going to be my closest dealership. Im not happy hearing about service departments that don't pay attention to detail. Parts don't bother me as much as I can buy most anything on the line but mechanics scratching paint? I won't stand for it. There is no other NC location? Greenville SC is my next option at 2.5 hrs away....Dam

·
Registered
10 Posts
I can relate, I have had parts on order since July and no response through their website since middle August. They claim to have the parts but are unable to ship them to me. Very frustrating.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Oh crap! This is going to be my closest dealership. Im not happy hearing about service departments that don't pay attention to detail. Parts don't bother me as much as I can buy most anything on the line but mechanics scratching paint? I won't stand for it. There is no other NC location? Greenville SC is my next option at 2.5 hrs away....Dam
Late to the party, but DO NOT GO HERE. I have personal experiences with them that are horrid. Drive/ship/carry your car anywhere else. I'm in Raleigh and will drive to Greenville SC for service before I would ever so much as go to get windshield fluid from this place!

·
Hickory, NC
973 Posts
I stopped in one day just for the fun of it and saw no one in the showroom. I mean it was tumbleweeds. They had a 14 white Evora with black interior but it was the only thing in there. I'll stick with Greenville, it's not that far from home

·
Registered
342 Posts
Flow Lotus = MyLotusGarage.com

Flow Lotus is the same douchbags that started MyLotusGarage.com to steal business from LotusGarage.com, a subsidiary of British Racing Group LLC that has been in operation since 2006?? :mad:

EVERYONE should boycott Flow Lotus and MyLotusGarage.com......it's not like they don't suck anyway!!

Thread: http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f93/my-lotus-garage-not-so-good-anymore-338842/

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
I only dealt with mylotusgarage when they first started and it was a good experience. Sad to see what they have become.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts