The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Ours is the standard Fidanza unit, have been using them for over 10 years with great results. The Fidanza is the lightest 2zz flywheel on the market at 7.5 lbs. We always try to price as competitively as possible and keep plenty in stock.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I'm just curious why it looks flat compared to the other models I've seen. Does it affect the performance? Can I just buy this Flywheel outright with an OEM clutch? I want to lock down a long lasting flyhwheel/clutch for everyday use. Looking for the balance between longevity, performance and cost (always tough to do)

·
Registered
810 Posts
I never had trouble with fidanza flywheel at all. In fact, I replaced 2-3 times the clutch with all a time the Fidanza. In case of wear, it is possible to replace the friction surface. Typically, I am breaking the pusher plate hoosing. Now I put a Os Gikken for the clutch itself.

·
Registered
362 Posts
The Fidanza bolts up like a stock flywheel, none of the important dimensions are different. Works with stock or aftermarket clutches for this application. Does not wear any faster than a steel or iron flywheel because the friction face is steel.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts