The Lotus Cars Community banner

21 - 40 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
thanks guys,

we have a bunch of different driving styles and miles on here. It's great to know that. Which solidifies my decision on going with an Evora S.

·
Registered
597 Posts
I have a 2011 naturally aspirated with about 48k miles, probably half transcontinental trips and half just bumming around town. Other than a transmission failure, I haven't had any showstopping problems and wouldn't hesitate to take it on another long trip-- with tools in the trunk, though!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I have a 2011 naturally aspirated with about 48k miles, probably half transcontinental trips and half just bumming around town. Other than a transmission failure, I haven't had any showstopping problems and wouldn't hesitate to take it on another long trip-- with tools in the trunk, though!
nice to know an Evora owner here in Houston. What part of Houston do you live in? I'm in Katy.

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
I bought my 2010 NA Evora a year ago last month. It had 4593 miles when I picked it up. I took it in to Performance AutoWerks today for the spring oil change and came home with 11,290 miles on the odometer. And I have not had one problem. What a delight to drive!

·
Registered
182 Posts
22K Miles 2011 NA, owned for 4 years since new. DD on and off.. My other car, the i3 is also so much fun! The Evora is great with kids.. smaller kids can sleep in the back with the seat belt on.. Took two kids hiking in a national park (100 miles) in the Evora last weekend. Not possible with any other car in its class.

·
Registered
1 Posts
MY 2012
3 Years
69,000 Kms
DD
Snow tires - Winter driven
What kind of winter do you deal with? I am giving the Evora a serious look for my next car and wondering how it handles in the snow with winters on. I have driven a G35 coupe, STS-V and currently a XF Super as daily drivers with winter tires. I figure it would be similar to my G35, but it's probably 600 pounds lighter.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I have a NA 2011 which I've owned since new. just turned 44,000 miles of which about 1000 are track miles. Daily drove it for 4 yrs year round in New England through one of our snowiest winters on record. With a set of PA3's it handled snowy roads better than my Range Rover. It had the usual Lotus problems in the first couple of yrs(ac condenser, shift cables,brake mc, 2 clutch mc's, countless door handles) but since then has been quite solid.

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
2012Evora S purchased in April of 2013 29,500+ miles DD own several other cars but love this one

·
Premium Member
2,161 Posts
2011 Evora S purchased new, now just shy of 10K miles. I don't treat it as a garage queen, but winters are long here (snow yesterday), the driving season is short, and I have a couple of other fun cars to drive in the summer too.

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
What kind of winter do you deal with? I am giving the Evora a serious look for my next car and wondering how it handles in the snow with winters on. I have driven a G35 coupe, STS-V and currently a XF Super as daily drivers with winter tires. I figure it would be similar to my G35, but it's probably 600 pounds lighter.
Winter here is like Seattle, no real snow. I uses snows because of the air temperature.

21 - 40 of 103 Posts