The Lotus Cars Community banner

41 - 60 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
2011 Evora S, bought it June 2015 with ~3200 miles on the odometer. About 1200 was put on it making 3 trips to Gator for maintenance. The car has 8900 miles on it now and I don't expect it to go over 9700 before it gets put into storage until 2017.

·
Registered
29 Posts
My 2013 S IPS 2+2 had 10K on the clock,a little over 4 weeks ago..4 bald sneakers at 15K....just rolled over 16.5K,heading to Fla in a week... through the Skyline Drive then The Dragons Tail...318 turns in 11 miles. Should hit 20K next few weeks.

·
Premium Member
668 Posts
Bought mine 3 months ago and have put over 7,000 miles on it for a grand total of 49,785 miles on the clock :) Daily driving it…intend to put 100,000 more miles on it in the near future 👌

·
Registered
17 Posts
Bought mine 3 months ago and have put over 7,000 miles on it for a grand total of 49,785 miles on the clock :) Daily driving it…intend to put 100,000 more miles on it in the near future 👌
This is what i like to see! Have you had any major issues with your car?

·
Premium Member
668 Posts
This is what i like to see! Have you had any major issues with your car?
Only the morphed dash (not too bad at all) and a ripped stitch (about 2" X 1") but I put Airblue 80 windshield tint on and always use my Sector 111 windshield sun shade when it's not in the garage.

Other than that no issues at all except I'm going through gas like water :) I made all my typical upgrades…LED lighting throughout the cabin, installed clear bra (why the original owner didn't have it on this gorgeous colored paint is beyond me), 25% Tint all around, installed RLS blue tinted mirrors, plack exhaust because duhh, always detailing the hell out of it and clay barred/waxed/polished it last weekend and OMG…what a difference it made! Seriously looks like it's brand new…with the exception of the odometer…for some reason it seems like it's reading a little high…maybe I should contact Hethel and see if they can figure it out ;)

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
'12 IPS N/A started with 300, now have 19,850 in 2 years. Hmm, this was supposed to be a third, low use car. Every time I open the door to the garage i'd rather drive her. When I drive my others it always feels like I downgraded and am disappointed. My other cars are great, just not an Evora!

·
Premium Member
668 Posts
67k and counting!

·
Registered
138 Posts
2011 NA Evora bought in 2014, had 1800 miles on it, IIRC. The previous owner didn't like that it didn't have cup holders, and she finally sold it back to the dealer after the battery died a number of times from disuse. I scooped it up and made it a daily driver (poor thing). 25k on it now. It has some fit and finish issues and requires some routine maintenance.

(Fixed handbrake that wouldn't go down, fixed LH door microswitch, fixed trunk gas struts. RH inner door handle requires adjustment, AC condenser leak from stone hit, rear subwoofers stopped working, glovebox retaining bungee slipped off or snapped (again), clutch needs bleeding, GPS module worked once and never again, and headlight adjustment would be nice.)

Fortunately I like working on this car. It's half the fun.

·
Registered
79 Posts
2011 Evora I bought about 2 years ago at 19k. I now have 40k and plan to keep going!

41 - 60 of 103 Posts