• A foreign film

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A light echo from a galaxy

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • A brand of competition tire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Orion's Nemisis

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I have no clue what your talking about!

Votes: 12 40.0%
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HANNY'S VOORWERP?

Now don't flame me, I'm posting in "OTHER" section.
FIRST to IDENTIFIES this correctly wins....
A membership of OOOFS (Original Order of Framistats)

·
Banned
874 Posts
i have NO idea

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
A new brand of Stroopwafels from Hema!

NUM NUM.... tasty Hanny's Voorwerp! Good served with a hot cup of coffee.

·
Registered
2017 Evora 400
5,637 Posts
I like bunnies.

Google makes it easy to cheat, but I'm sticking with the llama.

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
I had some old L60 series Hanny's Vorheeps on my old GTO. They helped launch like a mofo, with good tread wear.

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
About 5 years ago, I developed a bad case of Hanny's Voorheeps. Took quite a lot of antibiotics to finally knock it down. I think I was told that you are never really cured, as the Voorheeps stay in your blood stream, but just under control. Regardless, the rash is now gone.

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
About 5 years ago, I developed a bad case of Hanny's Voorheeps. Took quite a lot of antibiotics to finally knock it down. I think I was told that you are never really cured, as the Voorheeps stay in your blood stream, but just under control. Regardless, the rash is now gone.
Be careful, Randy, it's a lot like the shingles. It'll come back and bite you years later

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
I ordered the new special at Denny's. The Hanny's Voorheeps for breakfast. Pretty damn good, though the eggs were a little runny. I normally like my Voorheeps well done and a bit crispy.

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
I admit I thought owning a Hanny's Voorheep would be a good idea, they look so cuddly. But then I found out that a Voorheep can have a mean streak and they are hard to tame.

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
It was off the coast of Baja when I hooked my first Voorheep. And not just any Voorheep, it was a Hanny's Voorheep. Huge fish. Took 2 hours to land and then as you know, you have to be very careful with a Voorheep because of the spines.

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
There were some old legends that had been handed down, as to why it was now called Hanny's Voorheep. One story was an old codger named Hanny was the one that first discovered it. But in any case, it was the most famous Voorheep in the entire Australian continent, reaching 200 meters in height. And as you know, that is quite tall for a natural Voorheep. Man made Voorheeps have been documented to 300 meters now.

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
The textbook definition of Hanny's Voorheep is a mental condition where as the patient continues to reply to a non-sensical thread, when he should be working on something productive. The affliction has no known cure and often intervention and a 12 step program are the most common methods of dealing with advanced Hanny's Voorheep syndrome.

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Actually, here's a picture of Randy during his outbreak of the Voorwerps.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Is it an object? Is it blue? Just taking a wild guess.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
slaughtr wins the membership in OOOFS!:clap:
Randy wins a case of insanity.:bow:

It IS a light echo from a distant galaxy. See slaughtr's post!
The thread should be closed to protect the innocent.
OP should be punished.:panic:

--Hal

1 - 20 of 26 Posts