The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I realized that my battery moved from stock location.... and found this harness near it when I moved it back. I looked all over and couldn't find the other end of it. Anyone have an idea? I'll have another look at it.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
noone? Can someone with an exige check? I checked again and I can't find the other end... taillights work fine and everything.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I believe it is for the third brake light for an Elise. Both cars use the same harness.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
checked it... not it.

All the rear lights work.... brake lights, turn signals, reverse lights. I'm scratching my head haha.

·
Registered
224 Posts
checked it... not it.

All the rear lights work.... brake lights, turn signals, reverse lights. I'm scratching my head haha.
He means the 3rd brake light on the Elise - the one that doesn't exist on the Exige. See picture.

Not my car - just the first one I found on Google Images.

Also - reference this thread

·
Gamera The Atomic Turtle
3,349 Posts
how about the boot switch for the alarm? Can you arm the alarm without the darn thing shooting a tone at you? (it's way of letting you know something is amiss with it)

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He means the 3rd brake light on the Elise - the one that doesn't exist on the Exige. See picture.

Not my car - just the first one I found on Google Images.

Also - reference this thread
ah thank you... I should have read that better TADTS

Alarm works fine. Looks like it's something Lotus does so they don't have to change anything between an Elise and an Exige. I learn new things everyday :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts