The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine saw a car with this logo. No one is able to figure out what it was.

·
Premium Member
2,823 Posts
It would've been better to see a picture of the car. People will often times put a different or personal badge in their cars. Miata guys that would customize their cars would delete or change that out.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
Tineye was unable to identify the logo, even when I enhanced it.

Attachments

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It would've been better to see a picture of the car. People will often times put a different or personal badge in their cars. Miata guys that would customize their cars would delete or change that out.

Yah apparently he was too embarrassed to take more photos. He said it was a large supercar that looked similar to a Lamborghini. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one having trouble figuring this out.

·
Premium Member
2,823 Posts
O.K., I knew it reminded me of something. At first I thought of the new McLaren MP4-12c, not quite. Then I figured it out. It reminds me of the Koni emblem. ImageUploadedByAutoguide1345934779.466231.jpg
Now, I'm really wondering what the heck it was. Looks like the front is too soft and rounded to "look like a Lamborghini" like your friend stated.
Hmmmmmm...........?

·
Registered
736 Posts
A kit car perhaps?
Or a custom emblem?
Or something beyond the realm of my knowledge

·
Closer than you think
2,222 Posts
Kind of looks like a reverse phallic symbol... sad. ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts