The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this in my trunk tucked behind the battery. My guess is a front license plate bracket but I wanted to see if someone could say for sure it's not a part that should be on something.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Front license plate bracket.

Most of us don't use these as it requires drilling through the fiberglass clam to attach.

I have an extra one if you want a pair...:thwack: :wallbang:

Regards,
Wayne

·
Super Moderator
2,844 Posts
Hey guys, if you want to get rid of those license plate brackets, I will take them (I actually have a use for them). Just PM me!

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
I found this in my trunk tucked behind the battery. My guess is a front license plate bracket but I wanted to see if someone could say for sure it's not a part that should be on something.

If you drill 4 big holes in the front of your car, we will never speak to you again. :D

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Mine holds the license plate to a bracket that screws into the tow hook slot. I just don't put the assembly on the car.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Crud. I was going to offer a fourth for the collection.
Me too (five)! :p

Or...I'll start a collection of my own. When I have the world market cornered on Elise front plate brackets, let's see how long it takes to get a campaign going among law enforcement to get out the ticket books...! :evil:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts