The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JUST FOR FUN:
When you're in a "pack" of Elises/Exiges (which happens everyday:huh:), what makes your Elise/Exige that stands out (VISIBLY/EXTERIOR) from the other Elises/Exiges? The color doesn't matter.

Is it the wheels?
CF accents?
Tinted windows?
Stripes?
Racing Numbers?
Customed spoiler, custom diffuser, wing?
Grille, louvers
Dirt? Body damage?:p:thwack:
anything else?

The things are different in my '05 SY is
1. SSR Wheels
2. Front License Plate :p
3. Two Slight chips in the fibergass on the passenger fender
4. My silly "DON'T TAILGATE" sign in the rear window.

What about your Elise/Exige?

--Hal

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Same SSr wheels^^ but my car's sound with the turbo is what makes it really stand out

·
Registered
361 Posts

mods in sig, im happy to say it feels unique enough for me.

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Being the best color DOES matter. Most of you guys just don't know it ;)

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
The only time Ive ever around a bunch of Elises/Exiges is on the track and what makes me stand out is that Im in front... :D

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
Being the best color DOES matter. Most of you guys just don't know it ;)
Thank You !!!! It's about time someone acknowledged that Chrome Orange is the best color !! :up: :sheep:

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
These things. I can't take credit for finding or purchasing them. They were on the car when I bought it (Thanks Mark!), but I don't know of any other cars in the US with them ... not that they serve any purpose other than being a source of ridicule from the purists ;), but they do match the GUT splitter pretty well.

Attachments

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
The dual offset matte black racing stripes, Elise on the front plate area, brushed aluminum lotus script on the rear, F1 championship years gas door decal. Custom black and orange hood and wheel emblems. ChuforiaGraffix.com windshield banner and decal on rear window. Currently matte black gumballs on the doors with a carbon fiber "7" outlined in reflective chrome orange. And a ridiculously loud exhaust.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
...the last time i met up with a group of elises, i must confess that the one parked with scissor doors left open completely arrested my attention...its craftsmanship wasn't anywhere near the same league as the beautiful stock hinges, but from a distance that didn't matter, and the practical advantages of easily getting into and out of the car from tight parking spaces were a compelling siren song...

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
CF front clam, for sure. I didn't like it at first but now it has grown on me because of it being different.

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
My Sector111 tasty bits. And the amazing color of course. :D

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
the fact that its sold

·
Registered
259 Posts
This is where I live. Krum, Texas. It has 1900 people and they all drive "Farm Trucks". Needless to say my CO Exige stands out!

krum.jpg

This car stands out! :D

carshow.jpg

·
Registered
260 Posts
My "mods" put the B back in subtle:

Painted the numbers red on the shift knob.
Swapped the L-O-T-U-S stickers with raised letters.
Small Hot Wheels sticker by rear tire.
Great Britain badge on front grille.
Cup holder on sill.
Swapped Blaupunkt to JVC KD-NX5000 with sat nav and rear view camera (A++)
It's usually clean.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts