The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Nice yellow shots. The Hummer sucks. Nice shot with the Vette though.

Looks like fun, can't wait to see things from that point of view.

·
Registered
140 Posts
1FASTMX5, looks like you are close by. PM me sometime. Maybe you, me and ringmeister can hook up and meet soon.

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
damn! the H2 is even uglier from the lower angle.

corvette looks like it's on a lift kit!

you should also take pics of people's reactions when they see you. :clap:

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
shay2nak said:
LOL that s good idea. I mean damn I kid you not when I say my car has been photographed 8 times since monday afternoon not even including people I know. Time my Elise gives it back :D

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
That looks like the NJ Turnpike. Good thing you were on the car only section. You probably could fit under one of those semis on the other side of the road.

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
Thank you. I've been hoping someone would take pictures from that perspective! :clap:

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
last night I took my dad for a ride. He is 92 this year and loved the exhaust note. we stoped next to an Expedition at the light and I tell you the roof line of the Liz is below the bottom of the drivers window. The other cool thing I realized after coming home driving my Range Rover is how close to the ground you really are riding on the Liz, the closest thing I can think of to an open wheel racer for the street.

·
Registered
219 Posts
shay2nak said:
Okay, bets on who'll be the first to slide under a pickup truck while taking pictures of someone taking a picture of them? :eek:

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
MikeAR303 said:
I'm guessing that H2 was changing lanes without a signal.

Now there's something you don't see every day! :rolleyes:
Nah... Most just drive like that anyway. "Line? What line? I'm bigger that your are..."

I really like it when they (and every other car on the road) cross the yellow line on the twisty sections...-eek-

Tim Mullen

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
H2, what a joke! I still can't believe people actually will buy a Chevy Tahoe with a boxy body bolted on for about what? 15K more?
The H1 however is a different story. If you REALLY ACTUALLYneed one they are indispensible. My friend has a cabin 3 miles and two streams from any road in the hills near Chico CA. His neighbor loaded 3000lbs of lumber onto the roof rack of his H1 and over hill dale and through streams to the cabin.

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
MikeAR303 said:
I'm guessing that H2 was changing lanes without a signal.

Now there's something you don't see every day! :rolleyes:
Then I will guess he was using his blinkers... since they blink, there is a good chance that the light was in the off state.

Heck, who knows? :) But WAY too many drivers of all types of cars don't use their turn signals to change lanes or even to turn corners.

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
Randy Chase said:
Heck, who knows? :) But WAY too many drivers of all types of cars don't use their turn signals to change lanes or even to turn corners.
Well, you can't honestly expect people to do something so difficult as moving their fingers 2" every time they intend on making a turn ;)

Laziness sickens me.

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Inconsideration sickens me. I must assume that these people just don't understand.

Pet peeve is sitting at an intersection waiting to turn. Oncoming car approaches from your left. You wait. Car turns. No signal.

This is why every driver should be issued a paintball gun with permanent paint. Tag the idiots. It's not that many of them, but then we will see them coming. :p

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
They forgot to refill their blinker fluid. In hot states like TX and AZ is very common for the fluid to evaporate.

Kidding aside, I prefer the non blinkers than the ones that forgot their blinker is on because they are on the phone while eating lunch:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts