The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems that I need to contact a dealer for some parts, like the NACA duct that vanished off the bottom panel, stolen by the fairies in my driveway. I usually deal with JAE or RD Ent, but Ray does older stuff and Jeff tells me that he can't sell Elise parts and to call a dealer. I tired Mecca, Lotus of Atlanta, but after leaving two VM's for the parts guy, I get no contact back. Mecca's recorded message is "we want to be ... your mail order supplier..." but they must not want my business that bad. I kinda would like to deal with a company that HAS A PHONE NUMBER and answers it, versus a contact page on a web site. There is, of course, no dealer local to NW AR. We don't even have a Lexus or BMW dealer closer than Tulsa. So anything will have to be mail order.

Who are you using for a mail order dealer with a phone and that strange thing called "customer service?"

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
I go though MAG, in Cincinnati. Their parts guys are great,we use them for all the cars that come in my shop. I have been ordering parts from them for 4yrs now with no hiccups. Michael up there is great, really knows his stuff. So give them a try or if you want I can order them and ship them out if want, I am about to put a big order in and I could just add it on.

-Chris

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the offer, Chris, but I would like to initiate a business relationship with a dealer somewhere. Hopefully I will never need to purchase another Lotus part, right? But should that not work out, I'd like to have a supply source.

I'll call MAG tomorrow. Of course, as soon as I order the NACA duct, the fairies will return the missing one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts