The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my chrome orange sport pack/luxory pack comes in very soon

not that i intend to buy rims right off the line but what choices are there?

·
Supporting Vendor
4,290 Posts
MikeAR303 said:
Shinoo - do you have any bigger pictures of the black center, polished rim Kodiak wheels?
Mike, I need to get some better pix. Here's one:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Good evening, it seems as if the SSR Competition wheel is a very common wheel for the Lotus Elise, well that's no surprise SSR follows through with it's wheels and definetly makes very attractive and sturdy wheels. :D

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
RRevolution said:
Good evening, it seems as if the SSR Competition wheel is a very common wheel for the Lotus Elise, well that's no surprise SSR follows through with it's wheels and definetly makes very attractive and sturdy wheels. :D
it also happens to be one of two wheels that are available for the Elise in the aftermarket right now (in the US).

So no surprise that you see a lot of them. ;)

·
Registered
7,115 Posts
The sport package wheels are pretty good themselves, since you are allready buying them... if you plan to get rid of them LET ME KNOW!

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
how about these?

Attachments

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
here they are again. these would look sweet in black.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
They look good but what are the offset measurments? Isn't the 111s offset different from ours? Do you know how much they weigh? They "look" heavy.

·
Registered
2017 Evora 400
5,638 Posts
1FASTMX5 said:
Oohhh Imagine this on a dark color car :) and there SSR's so it cant be considered bling LOL
These might look sweet on an Ardent Red with the tan interior, or on a Black Elise!

·
Registered
490 Posts
shay2nak said:
here they are again. these would look sweet in black.
I know this thread is very old, but I like these rims. Do you have any more information on them? Who makes them?

·
Registered
490 Posts
Well I found the source of that photo of the blue car with those great looking rims. It was some photo gallery on an Italian website. I still haven't been able to track down who makes them, name of them, model etc...

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Could someone clear something up for me here. How can a certain wheel be available for the Elise, and the next one not? Couldn't you chose any wheel you want, from any manufacturer, select the right size/offset/width and purchase? Why do people think that there are only 2 available wheels for this car?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts