The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Lotustalk,

I've been following this forum for the longest time and my mini cooper may be for sale... While my 95 Subaru RHD STi RA is in the paint booth, I wanted a second car until the subaru is back for DD.

so I'm entertaining getting an exige s. I'm still trying to decide whether I should try to get a 2007 S or a 2008 S240 with all the extras (AP brakes, mohawk roof, etc.) Price difference is :sad: though.

Anyway, I was searching around and found this. What kind of wheels are these? And it looks like the car was tracked (fire extinguisher and low mileage... unless the owner just did it for looks) Let me know what your opinions are. I personally think the price is way too high, but then again I never buy from the dealership unless I was getting a new car.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/S-240-6SPD-7K-MILES-1-OWNER-TOURING-PKG-TRACK-PKG-STARSHIELD-IPOD-NEW-TIRES-/380432888705?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item5893913381#ht_8988wt_1172

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Lotus Sport Cup wheels

·
Puff Daddy
3,872 Posts
Yep, those are the OE Lotus Cup wheels.

Price seems fair for the car. Mileage is low because the majority of people find these cars too impractical to drive daily. If you check around, you'll find a lot of cars with really low miles.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the help guys!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts