The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think a 2005 Elise with hardtop and touring package in Storm Titanium with Red interior and only 9k+ miles is worth from a dealer? It appears to be in pristine condition overall. Thanks for your help

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys! That might help me to set my limits even if it is exactly what I'm looking for. How much would you say a similar '06 should go for?

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Past season 27K tops

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
$30K - $32K dealer, $27K - $29K private. Normally less but the low miles are why I put it at these numbers.
+1

..especially if it's the color you want and includes hardtop.

·
Back to the Future, again
6,175 Posts
If you can spring for the newer one for a reasonable price, do it. You will end up changing out the tail lights for the LED units anyway soon enough and the ProBax in the newer car is worth the difference compared to the upholstered bricks in the 05.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
What do you think a 2005 Elise with hardtop and touring package in Storm Titanium with Red interior and only 9k+ miles is worth from a dealer? It appears to be in pristine condition overall. Thanks for your help
for what its worth, i paid roughly 28k for my 05 ST Elise (27k miles) with hardtop in the spring... so the one you are referring too has almost 20k less miles but you are entering the winter months... I would say high 20's private, low 30's dealer at most

·
Registered
399 Posts
I would normally say +10% for the 1 year newer '06 but this '05 is so low miles I think the difference should be less, so maybe +1K for an '06 (in reality, that means my '05 price above was $2K higher than one with, say, 30K miles)....So a similar '06 I would say $31K - $33K dealer, $28K - $30K private.

Maybe less now that winter is coming, depending on location.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts