The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A clip from an article in the Washington Times.
A U.S. Border Patrol agent was held at gunpoint Sunday night by members of the Mexican military who had crossed the border into Arizona, but the soldiers returned to Mexico without incident when backup agents responded to assist.
Washington Times - Border patrol agent held at gunpoint
A clip from a FOX News article.
The U.S. Border Patrol confirmed 29 recorded incursions into the U.S. by Mexican military or other government agents in the last 12 months, according to a report made public Wednesday by a watchdog group.
FOXNews.com - Report: Border Patrol Confirms 29 Incursions by Mexican Officials Into U.S. - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

What should we (USA) do about this?

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
We should blame George Bush.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Mexico produces a lot of oil.. we should invade them, and them make them our slaves!
Hahaha, This is funny as shlt and my Father was Mexican! If the Federales cross into our country I would shoot first then bury them in the desert! Those fvckers are as corrupt and as dangerous as the drug cartels.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I was hoping to have a serious discussion. There are soldiers from a foreign country entering the USA. They have all the latest technology including GPS, so their incursions are not accidental. They are detaining and sometimes shooting at US Border agents. They are assisting illegals crossing the border. They are helping drug cartel members bring drugs into the USA.

I have found no recent cases of the US military crossing into Mexico (not since the Mexican-American War 1846 to 1848). Mexico has insisted that we not militarize the border so why have they done so?

BTW the Federales are the Mexican Federal Police they are not the Mexican Army. Law enforcement in Mexico is an entrepreneurial enterprise.

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
A few million of these should do it.

I guess that may cut down on the illegal crossing too...

·
Registered
405 Posts
Thank the "WAR ON DRUGS" (among other cash crops, human trade market etc.)... what an abomination...

Funny thing is this war was about "Going Green" long before it was chic (most wars are, aren't they?)... and by green I mean the way Californians keep Vegas green.

An aside, I have a friend who's father has a ranch... in a remote location... Well daddy doesn't do much work but they always have had brand new stuff. Finally my friend tells my about the little planes which land on his property.
When they leave they oftentimes leave behind bags o' cash. :shrug:
Doesn't G Dub have a ranch in the middle of no where along a border or something...???? :wave:

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
A few million of these should do it.

I guess that may cut down on the illegal crossing too...
That mine is for vehicles. This is what you want: M18A1 Claymore Antipersonnel Mine:p Now let's get serious. . . maybe you were serious!

Attachments

·
Registered
405 Posts
Thank the "WAR ON DRUGS" (among other cash crops, human trade market etc.)... what an abomination...

Funny thing is this war was about "Going Green" long before it was chic (most wars are, aren't they?)... and by green I mean the way Californians keep Vegas green.

An aside, I have a friend who's father has a ranch... in a remote location... Well daddy doesn't do much work but they always have had brand new stuff. Finally my friend tells my about the little planes which land on his property.
When they leave they oftentimes leave behind bags o' cash. :shrug:
Doesn't G Dub have a ranch in the middle of no where along a border or something...???? :wave:
So... one thing we should do is legalize and tax... -eek-

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
A buddy of mine lives and works in AZ as a Border Agent and is Mexican American just like myself, I hear stories that would make you think our border is the DMZ. The majority of these Federales are criminals and in my opinion as a Mexican American is they are no different than any criminal and should be dealt with as criminals. This situation will get worse and pretty soon there will be rounds exchanged and let's see how the bleeding hearts feel after a few American agents are gunned down on their own soil! in the mean time let's build it!

FYI:
Federales is a slang Spanish term for the Mexican federal police, specifically the Federal Agency of Investigation (formerly the Federal Judicial Police) but now extended to the Federal Preventive Police (formerly the Policía Federal de Caminos (Federal Highway patrol)).
Historically Federales was also the common term used for the Mexican regular or Federal Army, especially during the 34 year rule of Porfirio Diaz "Source Wikpedia and my Mom"

Here is an article worth reading!

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/07/05/international/americas/05mexico.html

Attachments

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
FYI:
Federales is a slang Spanish term for the Mexican federal police, specifically the Federal Agency of Investigation (formerly the Federal Judicial Police) but now extended to the Federal Preventive Police (formerly the Policía Federal de Caminos (Federal Highway patrol)).
Historically Federales was also the common term used for the Mexican regular or Federal Army, especially during the 34 year rule of Porfirio Diaz "Source Wikpedia and my Mom"
Call them what you like I was their 'guest' in the great northern chihuahuan prison in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico.

·
Registered
933 Posts
I was hoping to have a serious discussion. There are soldiers from a foreign country entering the USA. They have all the latest technology including GPS, so their incursions are not accidental. They are detaining and sometimes shooting at US Border agents. They are assisting illegals crossing the border. They are helping drug cartel members bring drugs into the USA.

I have found no recent cases of the US military crossing into Mexico (not since the Mexican-American War 1846 to 1848). Mexico has insisted that we not militarize the border so why have they done so?

BTW the Federales are the Mexican Federal Police they are not the Mexican Army. Law enforcement in Mexico is an entrepreneurial enterprise.
U.S. Army crossed into to Mexico in 1916 in search of Pancho Villa. We left in 1917.

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Honestly, I feel there is only one solution to a situation like this, and that would be to open fire on them, then send a bill to the Mexican government for the ammo and the personnel. End of story.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts