The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the fuse size for the evora 400 ignition fuse (C4 slot) ? I’m trying to hot wire a radar with an add a fuse kit . The kit came with a micro size that didn’t fit . Thanks!

·
Premium Member
11,852 Posts
Isn't all this in Owners' Manual?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don’t have a manual but found an elise manual that reads fuses are the “littel” type but it doesn’t state whether or not the c21 is a micro or mini size .

·
Registered
139 Posts
From the 2017 docs
Forty slots are provided for mini fuses which are numbered, and coloured according to their amperage rating, and may be pulled out from their slots using the fuse extractor tool clipped to the fusebox.

·
Premium Member
11,852 Posts
Curt, downloads are all over Google. No point in not doing it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I haven’t been able to find the evora 400 manual online , maybe someone can send me a link? Anyways , I think it was the ground that wasn’t working so I attached to a different anchor point and unfortunately the wire came undone so I’ve got another one coming , should be good to go .

·
Registered
120 Posts
I haven’t been able to find the evora 400 manual online , maybe someone can send me a link? Anyways , I think it was the ground that wasn’t working so I attached to a different anchor point and unfortunately the wire came undone so I’ve got another one coming , should be good to go .
This kit from ebay fit my 400 just fine for my radar install; the seller has variations for many detector brands: UNIDEN R3 and R1 Radar Detector - Direct Power Cord from Fuse Box (DP-UND) | eBay

1 - 11 of 11 Posts