21 - 40 of 63 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,272 Posts
Good point. We aren't exactly 100K strong

·
Registered
6,919 Posts
Looks like “continued improvement “ is a curse of the times we live in. Every site out there is in danger of suddenly being fixed.

Sure would be great to have option to stay with a format that was a great part of our lives for over a decade. Classic view

Classic Shell the savior of Windows 8 and 10

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,685 Posts
Human Resources must've gotten to it......They can make ANYTHING more complicated just to justify their jobs.

·
Registered
452 Posts
I too find myself checking in a lot less than before. The old forum graphical interface had a simple interface. This is the first time I have logged in for 2 weeks and my eyes are already hurting 10 minutes later.

·
Registered
6,919 Posts
That’s what happened to me with McLaren life. When they went to whatever this is, it opened the world of Facebook pages for me.

Anyone know a good place we can meet up over there?

·
Wingless Wonder
5,444 Posts
Anyone know a good place we can meet up over there?
Lotus Owners and Enthusiasts on FB is a well-attended 'general' group for Lotus owners. There are also an untold number of model-specific groups. I'm a member of six of them specifically for the Esprit.

The issue with FB (IMO) is that it is more difficult to find answers to questions asked in the past. Some groups have better Administrators than others, these folks put FAQs and repeatedly-requested information in the FILES sections of those groups.

+++++++++++++++

I'm waiting for the US government to increase the number of hours in a day to 35, so I have the time to look at them all.... 😱 🆒

·
Registered
6,919 Posts
Moderators, thanks for the “New” cloud button

·
Registered
452 Posts
The deleted feature that hurts me the most is that I lost all of my subscribed threads. I was using that to bookmark threads with useful information for the future. To bad they weren't ported to the new interface.

·
Acme Super Moderator The Enforcer
6,651 Posts
Moderators, thanks for the “New” cloud button
The moderators don't have anything to do with the new format, good or bad. The administrators are responsible for the site, good and bad.

The "New" button just replaced the lightning bolt icon.
San

·
Registered
6,919 Posts
Thanks for the clarification.

Thanks administrators. Eliminated a click. Helps save my planet.

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
I hate it as well, makes me not want to even bother looking for anything. Also where the hell did private messages go ? I had info in some that I actually wa saving !

Edit: I finally found them after digging around for 10 minutes and they are under my Account Profile now, that is really lame.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,685 Posts
HORRIBLE format !!

21 - 40 of 63 Posts