The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't reposted anything but my avatar is now a naked richard simmons?!?!?! Ivan1's punishment for reposts has been doled out on me? I sign on and read a PM directing my attention to my avatar (thanks slaughtr) and -eek-.

Thanks to whomever changed it. I did belt out a good laugh when I saw it, but I want my old one back. It unfortunately is on my home desktop.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
rotfl
I haven't reposted anything but my avatar is now a naked richard simmons?!?!?! Ivan1's punishment for reposts has been doled out on me? I sign on and read a PM directing my attention to my avatar (thanks slaughtr) and -eek-.

Thanks to whomever changed it. I did belt out a good laugh when I saw it, but I want my old one back. It unfortunately is on my home desktop.
rotflrotflrotfl
You might want to scroll through todays posts.

·
Registered
12,374 Posts

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
rotfl

Awesome. I'm glad my complaint led to some good.
My offer still stands. You change yours, I'll change mine (I've had complaints).

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
rotflrotfl

RoadDad, if I didn't enjoy such a great relationship with my own father, I'd be jealous of the one your kids have with you. Sounds like fun over there!! :)

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
RoadDad needs to post some pictures of those pranksters !!!

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
I think you should admit defeat and leave the avatar.
It suits you. :D

·
Registered
9,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
9,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
rotfl

Awesome. I'm glad my complaint led to some good.
My offer still stands. You change yours, I'll change mine (I've had complaints).
I know. I was one that complained "MY EYES! MY EYES!"

I think you should admit defeat and leave the avatar.
It suits you. :D
Yeah, Dude. I think you be OWNED.
:eek:. I'll leave it for a little, mainly as a reminder of my shame. PWNED twice in one thread.

·
Registered
9,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
rotflrotfl

RoadDad, if I didn't enjoy such a great relationship with my own father, I'd be jealous of the one your kids have with you. Sounds like fun over there!! :)
Loads of fun. Mostly at my expense, or the expense of random Lambo drivers :evil:. I will admit that my 5 girls are the best, IMHO.

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
I had some posted before, then the wife said "WTH! Take those off." :shrug: I complied as it is the only way to sleep indoors.

I'm glad I saw this.....I've just spent 20 minutes going through old threads trying to find the pics..... :(

·
Registered
9,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm glad I saw this.....I've just spent 20 minutes going through old threads trying to find the pics..... :(
Sorry, Tracy. It was in the "post pics of your kids" thread. It was a pic of the 5 girls in the hospital right after number 5 was born last March (wow, it's been a year :eek:). Got in big "privacy" trouble with the boss over it and deleted the pic. :(

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
Sorry, Tracy. It was in the "post pics of your kids" thread. It was a pic of the 5 girls in the hospital right after number 5 was born last March (wow, it's been a year :eek:). Got in big "privacy" trouble with the boss over it and deleted the pic. :(

Yeah, that was the first place I looked.....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts