The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What the statis of the Sport Wheels??

Randy I read your update but it doesn't say whether any of the first cars will come with the LSS. Any news or thoughts?

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
No news beyond that. My understanding from what I was told is that the factory delivering LSS rims was behind schedule, but it was only a couple weeks delay. It might have impacted some dealer demos being shipped over with the rims. And maybe some of the very first cars would be delayed a week or two, including mine.

·
Registered
687 Posts
According to the Motor Trend article, 40% of the early orders included the Sports Pack. Maybe this is more than what the wheel manufacturer could deliver on time?

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Dan said:
According to the Motor Trend article, 40% of the early orders included the Sports Pack. Maybe this is more than what the wheel manufacturer could deliver on time?
Really? Did'nt notice that. One of the articles said 85% of orders had touring pack.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We had a poll on our forum and LSS was much higher than 15% but less than 40%. Looks like a may not get mine by my 7/9th B-day.:(

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
40% is correct.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just read in the Marque, an interview with the LCU Marketing Director, 45% of the first 1000 orders had LSS and 85% had Touring. I believe this is higher than Hethel anticipated.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts