if I was a gamer I would be planning the ultimate driving game set-up

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
This is a good price. But yes, yikes..

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
If both wheels were not bent it wouldnt be that bad of a deal.. Windshield is worth a grand alone and Im sure the crash structure cost an arm and a leg.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
I like this part:

"This vehicle is being sold for parts only and is not operational or street legal. Therefore, upon purchase, it will need to be either towed or put on a trailer. eBay encourages its members to learn about their state laws governing vehicle sales prior to the sale or purchase of a vehicle."

Imagine showing up and expecting to drive it home.

·
Registered
581 Posts
can't you just show up with a training wheel and you can flintstone it home! my question is, is that thing perfectly balanced as is in the photo or is there something supporting it on the bottom? haha.

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
Spy photo of the 2008 1/2 Elise.

Attachments

·
Registered
907 Posts
If both wheels were not bent it wouldnt be that bad of a deal.. Windshield is worth a grand alone and Im sure the crash structure cost an arm and a leg.
Yea but the crash structure would have to be cut off to be used. Try doing that without damaging it.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
On a more serious note.. You guys missed the previous auction.. They had a car that was smashed in the front. I am guessing their plan was to fix it. Then they realized it was a bad idea and tried to sell both of the pieces for parts. Looks like someone bought the rear..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts