The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Such Moderate
6,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So over my career as a tech I have collected a fair amount of cool wheels from different cars that were damaged in some way (even though most still look good on the face of the wheel) and i'm trying to figure out what to do with them. I know alot of people make coffee tables, bar tables and such and I was thinking of maybe doing that. Anyone have any other ideas on what to do with em?

·
Premium Member
2,972 Posts

·
Such Moderate
6,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wall art for your shop, too :)
Yeah, I was debating either making like a display shelf, or mounting some of them on the wall. I'd rather not scrap them since some of them are off some nice cars and are still in good shape on the face.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
You can make a wall clock out of the face of each wheel (cut the back half off and just stick with the face).

Another option is a lamp shade...industrial strength lamp. :D

Not sure off the top of my head, a friend asked me the same question this weekend and I told him the same thing, wall clock

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
Chain them to random posts around town, with a note which reads: "$1500 reward for information leading to the recovery of the rest of the car". On the note, give your least-favorite boss's phone number as the contact number.
Alternately, give the name Mr. Lyon as the person to contact, along with the phone number for the local zoo. It will go something like this:
Hello, can I talk to Mr. Lyon about his stolen car... zoo phone operator: we're sorry, but mr lion is not available right now, but his associate mr giraffe will be happy to talk to you..

·
Such Moderate
6,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Chain them to random posts around town, with a note which reads: "$1500 reward for information leading to the recovery of the rest of the car". On the note, give you least-favorite boss's phone number as the contact number.
Alternately, give the name Mr. Lyon as the person to contact, along with the phone number for the local zoo. It will go something like this:
Hello, can I talk to Mr. Lyon about his stolen car... zoo phone operator: we're sorry, but mr lion is not available right now, but his associate mr giraffe will be happy to talk to you..
:panic:

rotfl

1 - 14 of 14 Posts