The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I chose the year 2005 because it is in my budget. I have found them with 40k-60k for what I am looking to spend. I am wondering what I should expect to fix, change out, when and for how much. I am a novice road course enthusiast and I would mainly be driving the Elise on the main roads while driving a beater in poor weather or for chores. Could someone help me out with this information?

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
I chose the year 2005 because it is in my budget. I have found them with 40k-60k for what I am looking to spend. I am wondering what I should expect to fix, change out, when and for how much. I am a novice road course enthusiast and I would mainly be driving the Elise on the main roads while driving a beater in poor weather or for chores. Could someone help me out with this information?
Not many people have put that many miles on their lotus... kind of depends what the previous owner did / didn't do I suppose. The few that have put that many miles on them typically report the usual (brakes, tires, etc.). I'd definitely take a look at the cams though.

·
Banned
874 Posts
40-60K miles or money??

If money then ur waaay off. Avg 2005 Lotus elise is near 31K.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts