Votes: 13 37.1%
  • canned beverages ie: soda/engery drinks

Votes: 9 25.7%
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
I Have Commitment Issues
2,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Trying to figure out what you guys drink in your cars. We are making a permanent solution to the cup holder problem in the Elise/Exige. What we need to figure out is the size of the opening. you guys can vote for more than 1 thing.

·
Registered
05 Elise BRP sport touring SC
69 Posts
I only ever have anything that comes with a cap. Mostly water. But I suppose a cup holder for something can size would be great.

·
Premium Member
4,101 Posts
Gin and Juice..........Only from my jewel crusted chalice!

·
Registered
945 Posts
Small coffee (small cup but still pretty wide by the top) on normal days, but on my way to the track I have a long standing tradition of picking up a Red Bull (skinny can) and drinking that.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Well, I don't drink any of the above... I might have some water, or a fruit juice or something... haha Sorry to be no help at all :)

What about those cup holders that have the adjustable outside so that it'll fit around whatever size drink you have?

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
1 pint water bottles fit well in the door cup holders.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Seriously though, I drink mostly coffee (to keep me awake on the long drives back from track). McDonald's or small Starbucks or the like.

·
Registered
7,251 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
I'm a little surprised there isn't a no beverage option or anyone bringing it up yet.

·
Premium Member
5,633 Posts
H.I. din't we tell you not to drink or eat inside an Elise? OK then!! i don't allow anyone to eat or dink inside my car, i'd rather see such a disgrace as someone take the roof off an Exige :eek:

·
Premium Member
2,177 Posts
I only drink water because I'm too worried about spillage. And I almost always have the water in an insulated metal bottle kind of like this... Amazon.com: Eco Vessel Boulder Triple-Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle with Screw Cap: Sports & Outdoors

These reusable bottles never fit in any kind of cupholder, and I'm actually surprised that car manufacturers haven't addressed this at a time when the disposable plastic bottles are so heavily criticized for environmental reasons. Make a universal cupholder for reusable bottles, and work with a bottle manufacturer, and you could probably find a receptive market for them.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Typically a cocktail of adrenaline and testosterone…
…with an occasional shot of fear as a chaser!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts