The Lotus Cars Community banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Gamera The Atomic Turtle
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone? I heard 2005-2006. Is that it? Exiges included also?

·
Gamera The Atomic Turtle
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
refresh me...face lift was in..???? 2011?Ok - I know i should know this...but i don't. So, my answer to the question seems to be that the splitter will fit , Elise, 2005-2010.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Komiko

So let me get this straight...you put a Lowtush splitter up for sale the other day for $245 shipped (I saved the page in case it gets deleted).

Lowtush himself approves the sale to me as I have been looking for one.

I send you the money and you respond with a nice friendly PM thanking me (I can quote you if you'd like).

THEN you discover it will cost you more to ship than you'd really like to pay...so you, without giving me any say, refund my money through Paypal and say "sorry, but it's too much to ship I'm going to sell locally".

I'm already beside myself...THEN I see you're already looking to see what other Elise you can put the splitter on. WHAT A SLAP IN THE FACE!

It seemed like you were a stand-up guy based on most of your posts and even your eBay feedback. I think it's in your best interest to stand by your original WORD and sell me the splitter. I sent you a PM telling you I can try and get a discounted shipping rate through my company.

I hate airing dirty laundry, but seeing this post only minutes after you backed out just really got my blood boiling.

·
Gamera The Atomic Turtle
3,349 Posts
i offered you a discounted incremental increase in shipping - which you declined - that was all i could do. I admitted my error and apologized. You said you did not care, it wasn't your problem - and then threatened me. I did what i could do , screwed up and apologized. Life is a bitch occasionally. Get over it. You will not be welcome at my Ebay. You have a crappy attitude and $10k would not be enough to deal w/you.

·
Gamera The Atomic Turtle
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Gamera The Atomic Turtle
3,349 Posts
All other parts have shipped to their respective recipients this week, and recipients have been notified of their ship status via PM.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.