The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Came across these little beauties today and almost took my husband out as I reached for them. I think I startled everyone in the store when I squealed, "They're carbon fiber!!!" My god they're beautiful. For the first time, the Louboutin that I was clutching in my other hand didn't seem so glorious. But for the first time the Louboutin was the cheaper shoe. The carbon shoe was originally $1,090 and was on sale for $765. :eek:

The shoe is made by Gianvito Rossi.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
A woman that likes carbon fiber:up:. Do you have a sister :D?

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry! No sister. If you find another one of me, would you let me know.. I need girlfriends. lol

I just realized the picture didn't show up before.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Cool CF shoes! Lightweight and minimalist design too :D.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Does Abe (Bmw1) still lurk around here?

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
I may have jumped to the other side of the fence but, I'd be lying if said I didn't care....do they come in 3 to 4 inch minimums? :drool::drool::drool:

Um...by jumping to the other side of the fence, you mean... :p

(My warranty went away today anyway rotfl)

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just shown this picture to my shoe obssessed work colleague and her opinion is that they look good, but they would cripple you after 5 minutes.

So, not worth the money.

:no:

Save your money, buy a Larini exhaust instead :panic:
That's funny, don't some people say that about the Lotus?

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
My WIFE? Oh God, please don't use that kind of profanity around me!

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Just shown this picture to my shoe obssessed work colleague and her opinion is that they look good, but they would cripple you after 5 minutes.
The proper reply is that the shoes were not designed to have you standing or walking in.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Oh hell yeah, Veruca! The ultimate "come **** me" shoe. I must have a pair!!!! You certainly have the same taste in shoes that I do!! A woman can never have too many sexy shoes. I have alot none but none as cool as these!!!! :)
And only being 5'2''(almost) - no heel is too high!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts