The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
11,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I miss those days. Any chance of rekindling that same Lotus brethren spirit we once shared?

How about an Atlantic City run to the Borgata where we'll partake in one of the finest Chinese Buffets in the region, and anyone who doesn't like Chinese food (God damn them) will be able to enjoy?

We'll get valet parking and ask for spots out front...

Who would join me?

·
Registered
9,294 Posts
That's the spirit BM. I've got those 5 spots claimed. :nanner: J, C, I, S and me. Just to warn you when we go to The Red Palace for lunch, we get there at 11am and don't leave until they close the buffet down at 3pm ;).

If it was close we really would join you. Unfortunately, it's really too far.

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
I reserve a top 5

·
Registered
144 Posts
The mention of free food forces me to cross-link y'all. Check this out (I posted it this AM)

BM, I'm out of pocket till June, but if you wanted to do a trip in the summer, I'm in

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
haha, you're freakin funny. You know I'm up for Chinese Buffet. Although, Atlantic City is kinda a far drive for some with no fun roads down or in the area.

·
Registered
11,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Greg...It's Atlantic City. Just being there is the ****. Hell, we could even hit up NJMP after for some karting. I don't know. We could get a room at the Borgata and I could pay for it all in my Roulette winnings.

Anyways, how about this: CHINESE BUFFET...somewhere Greg isn't too scared to drive... at some point?

ROADDAD: Next time I'm in VA, which will be soon :up:

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
fun roads... we can take every clover leaf up and down the parkway

·
Registered
201 Posts
When? Did I make the first 5? :p

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Hahaha

·
Registered
485 Posts
I maybe in, depending on the weekend.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Ah... I need more snappy comebacks.

But come on, who would pass on a chance to go down to AC with BM and get a hotel room together and a cheap buffet dinner. Sounds like a cheap hot date. And don't forget your purse.

So when's this gonna happen, I'll go if I'm not busy.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts