The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whatever happened to the ORIGINAL California Water Blade?

You know the one I'm talking about. The one with the "T"-shaped blade. The one that worked fast without tiring your wrist.

They all seem to be replaced by the "Dry Blade" and the "Jelly Blade" which have ordinary single edges.

I have one of the real thing, bought in a Wall-Mart for twenty bucks. I'd like to get some more, but it's easier to find a Tucker.

·
Premium Member
11,853 Posts

You know the one I'm talking about. The one with the "T"-shaped blade. The one that worked fast without tiring your wrist.

They all seem to be replaced by the "Dry Blade" and the "Jelly Blade" which have ordinary single edges.

I have one of the real thing, bought in a Wall-Mart for twenty bucks. I'd like to get some more, but it's easier to find a Tucker.
Not appropriate for car finishes. Works great on my shower tho.

P21S makes a synthetic chamois that could absorb a small pond.

·
Registered
203 Posts

Those things are brutal on your paint. I wouldn't give one to my worst enemy.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
wow, thanks for posting junkman! I have one and let my *ulp* kids use it on the car to "help" me. Time to buy a chammy - its going into the bin tonight.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
wow, thanks for posting junkman! I have one and let my *ulp* kids use it on the car to "help" me. Time to buy a chammy - its going into the bin tonight.
Ditto :up:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts