The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
11,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This summer has lacked events so far. Fortunately, we still have 2 months of summer to redeem ourselves, but nothing happens magically.

Are there any events going on soon? I AM ITCHING TO DRIVE.....WITH OTHER LOTUSES.

If not, maybe we can arrange something. I have some ideas in mind. I don't care where we drive. I only require that we dine at a Chinese buffet rotfl

Help a brotha out!!

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
Umm........in case you haven't heard.........there's a little event in Indy this weekend...... it'll give you a chance to drive with a zillion other Elises.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
tent.......campground.......... Holiday Inn Express downtown has rooms...

·
Registered
538 Posts
I didn't book a hotel... :(

And I don't wanna go alone!!!!

From what I'm reading, many will be driving in packs and maybe you can meet up with them.

If you really want to go, why not start a thread to see if someone has a room still available. I thought I read somewhere yesterday that somebody still had a room at the $99 rate...

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
I don't know if anyone has mentioned it yet, but this little event called LOG 28. Just go. You'll find a room somewhere. You won't be alone- we'll all be there. And there has to be someone driving from your area.

·
Registered
11,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don't know if anyone has mentioned it yet, but this little event called LOG 28. Just go. You'll find a room somewhere. You won't be alone- we'll all be there. And there has to be someone driving from your area.

You'll be there? ;)

Spelling seminar

Can't wait... :evil:

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
mike, if you want we can try and get together, might not have my car, but we can try a china buffet if your up for it..

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
This summer has lacked events so far. Fortunately, we still have 2 months of summer to redeem ourselves, but nothing happens magically.

Are there any events going on soon? I AM ITCHING TO DRIVE.....WITH OTHER LOTUSES.

If not, maybe we can arrange something. I have some ideas in mind. I don't care where we drive. I only require that we dine at a Chinese buffet rotfl

Help a brotha out!!
I will be around if you can get a drive together....

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
yes...barely legal.....

·
Registered
740 Posts
I would be in for a drive upcoming Sat.
I'll be at Waldir's garage (Mamanoreck) to swap my wheels for my own wheels again. Will be done around 11.00 AM I guess and I'm all ready for a drive then.
BTW: while I type this I'm looking not only at my own car but also at a blue Elise with a big black stripe on it. Guess who's car that is?

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
I would guess BM's.

I'm around for anything on either day, all thought there's F1 in the morning. All though I prefer to drive on some fun roads in the nj pa ny area.
What sold me on the deal was the Chinese buffet.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts