The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What modifications are you still waiting for or would like to see? I feel like there has been leaps of progress in this lotus scene. I personally would like to see a 3.2' tune or at least find out a day charliex comes down to L.A. ;) Also I think a launch control ala 240s would be a nice feature to add. I'd also like to see more competition for i/c options for the katana. What about you guys? :shift:

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
an LS1 swap kit rotfl

...no seriously...id do it if it were possible.

·
Vendor
6,305 Posts
What modifications are you still waiting for or would like to see....? I feel like there has been leaps of progress in this lotus scene. ........I'd also like to see more competition for i/c options for the katana. ... :shift:
I agree. We've seen big leaps. I bet Charlie would do the tune if someone would jsut pay for it. Problem is that most want stuff for free... Not saying that's you- but at somepoint someone has to take the plunge and be the guinea pig, as I think Charlie has enough on his plate that he's not going donate the time by himself... Icould be wrong though...

Re the IC competition for the Elise, hang in there. You may be pleasantly surprised;)

Best,

Phil

·
Registered
604 Posts
What modifications are you still waiting for or would like to see?
On a more mundane level, I'd like to have a releasable seat stop.

Like many (all-?), I move my seat back every time I get out of the car. When I reenter the car and slide it forward, half the time I miss the detent by a stop in one direction or another. I'd like a stop that would limit my seat to slide back to my preferred spot... but to be usable, it would have to swing out or be releasable so I could move the seat forward for the few occasional times I need access behind or for the occasional shorter driver.

I'd probably pay around $75 for a simple, well designed, and well made piece that installed with no (or little) permanent modification to the car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts