The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From what I can tell, they are haven't even made it up to lister #10 yet. Anyone have more solid information? We can use this thread to keep track of how many have been delivered over the next few months. I'll start with a guess,

Cars delievered to Overseas:
9?

·
Registered
17 Posts
I don't know the answer to your question, but think you are just about right. I was recently told that they are supposed to receive 5 cars per month starting in January. Whether I believe it, or believe they will actually deliver them to people on the wait list at MSRP, are completely different questions.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No updates? What happened to the mythical delay for the "2nd batch" of cars? Other dealerships seem to continue receiving and delivering cars...

Or was it "3rd batch"...whatever.

FWIW, I've heard reports of 4-5 different Elises in D/FW now, don't know if they were all locally purchased.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I gave up on Overseas and bought my dream car from an EliseTalker in Austin. Thanks, Stuart!

BTW, kudos to David in Overseas' service department; he has been great!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmm..so no one has called them lately? Perhaps dropped in to check how things are going? I was only guessing at #9 having been delievered...any confirmation on that yet?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So Ron Pace called me Monday and said I needed to give the details on my order by Thursday? I asked how many cars they had received and he replied "8" I asked what place I was on the list and he said "50" I asked when I can expect a car and he said 3-4 months?????

What, are they suddenly going to receive 10 a month instead of 10 every 6 months? Makes no sense to me.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I was recently told they delivered their 10th car. They are expecting another 2. Still think they are getting 5 a month starting in January, so 3-4 months doesn't sound right.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
cantwaitforelise said:
I'm in the low to mid 40's and was told mine would be here early summer, whatever that means.
So that means you should have been called to put your order in 2 weeks ago, too. Were you? And did they tell you anything else? (who is your sales rep, btw...I know there are 1-2 others there besides Ron.)

·
Registered
252 Posts
mkiv97tt said:
So that means you should have been called to put your order in 2 weeks ago, too. Were you? And did they tell you anything else? (who is your sales rep, btw...I know there are 1-2 others there besides Ron.)

Yes they did call me for my order. My sales rep was Barbara but she left. I think I spoke with Greg or Craig? They did not tell me anything else. They say they don't know much but should know more when the automated system goes online.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts