The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I believe my Exige is gonna need 4 new rotors, and I've parsed the threads and haven't seen much other than the Ultradiscs from Sector are awesome.

I see the ones from Eliseparts, but they don't have the weight advantage.

I guess what I'm asking is this, if I need rotors I'm currently thinking to just go with the Ultradiscs, they don't cost that much more than standard replacement.

So that being said....anything else out there I should be considering if I'm considering the ultradiscs?

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
woah, i just found these from another thread. I guess my first search wasn't that great.

BigBrakeParts.net Your Source for Street Pads, Race Pads, Rotors, Stainless Lines and Fluid

These are much cheaper and look pretty good. They don't have the specific rear rotor I don't believe, so they probably aren't quite as light. BUT, they are a bit cheaper than the sectors.

man, decisions decisions. Which company do you think will be around longer :) The price performance issue on them is almost exactly the same....grr

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
I just put Ultradiscs and Pagid Blues on and they're easy to modulate around the street (a little squeaky at very low speeds when the brakes lose temp) and very good when I get aggressive. So far, I like then a lot.

Sector's service was great and it's nice to support someone in our community. The price point being the same essentially as an OEM replacement with (I feel) much better performance made it an easier decision.

Tom

·
Supporting Vendor
4,351 Posts
We've been running the ULTRAdiscs for years with great feedback from clients. In fact they are almost too good - we've not sold many replacement rotors. :D Clients are getting 35k+ miles out of a set. They last and perform very well on track and street.

The ULTRAdiscs are in stock. :up::up::up:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts