The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can I get a set of wheel caps for my Rota Torque wheels?
The OEM ones that I had on my RACs don't fit.

·
Registered
232 Posts
If you have a set of OEM Lotus "inees" I'll purchase them.

Cheers.......Phil

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
If anyone has flat ones I'll trade for the "CF" ones. Or if you want my CF ones I'll sell them to you for the cost of a set of flat ones.

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
They look like this:

I'm looking for the flat ones for the Rota Torque wheels.

·
Premium Member
4,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh I see...so these stick out some on the hub? How do they look on the wheel?
Price for this set?

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
They stick up a little bit. Price $40.
if you are not in a hurry I could make custom black and orange lotus wheel centers for them. I normally charge $100 for that, but with buying the caps I'd do it for $50, because I'd make mine at the same time for the other style cap that I would then order.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Keith, for $50/set, I'd go for it too :D ... group buy?

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Keith, for $50/set, I'd go for it too :D ... group buy?
Sure, I probably have enough resin in a cartridge to do 3 sets. You'll need to let me know what color you want and what size your caps are. (if you have the raised ones I have a set here I can measure from)

·
Registered
201 Posts
Thanks! I'd take black caps with silver Lotus logo. Yeah, I have the faux-CF center caps. Let me know if you'll be doing it for sure, and I'll paypal.

Thanks for doing the T-shirts too!

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Thanks! I'd take black caps with silver Lotus logo. Yeah, I have the faux-CF center caps. Let me know if you'll be doing it for sure, and I'll paypal.

Thanks for doing the T-shirts too!
You send the payment, and I'll do that caps. :D

The only one condition is that you don't expect them with any quickness. I'm never fast on these. I need to order in the resin and by the time it gets here I'll probably be out of town for a few days, so it's about 2 weeks before I can even think of working on them, and then I need to work at getting the humidity down to 0% in my work room, hope they come out right the first time,- if not redo them and try again with another batch of resin.. and then cure them for 4 or 5 days. They are never a quick turn around. But they definitely are custom. So if you pay today- I'd expect them in 5 or 6 weeks if everything goes smooth.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Yep, that's cool. :p

You send the payment, and I'll do that caps. :D

The only one condition is that you don't expect them with any quickness. I'm never fast on these. I need to order in the resin and by the time it gets here I'll probably be out of town for a few days, so it's about 2 weeks before I can even think of working on them, and then I need to work at getting the humidity down to 0% in my work room, hope they come out right the first time,- if not redo them and try again with another batch of resin.. and then cure them for 4 or 5 days. They are never a quick turn around. But they definitely are custom. So if you pay today- I'd expect them in 5 or 6 weeks if everything goes smooth.

·
Registered
201 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts