The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to this forum and am sure what I am about to ask has been discussed before. My car is an '05 Elise which I would like to take to an occasional track day. I am not a serious race guy but only looking for a fun day. I would like to have an extra set of wheels and fit stickier tires. Any recommendations for wheels that will not break the bank? I looked at Sector 111 wheels but my occasional use can't justify the approx.
$3K outlay.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
You can get Rotas for abut $600-$700 for all four. Watch the parts market section there has been a couple of set for sale there recently.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Get a set of Rota's. Go 15"/16" to save a bit on tire prices.

·
Registered
389 Posts
i don't know, but dpm had some wheels and track tires for sale. not sure about price or if they're already sold, but you might want to pm him.

·
Registered
409 Posts
not sure if they carry lotus offset or pattern but they are pretty well known in the subi community and have great prices: WHEELDUDE.COM

·
Registered
182 Posts
not sure if they carry lotus offset or pattern but they are pretty well known in the subi community and have great prices: WHEELDUDE.COM
yea they don't have Rotas for Lotus.. so that's the question then, who still sells Slipstreams or Torques for an Elise? I've been searching and searching. I know Blackwatch has gold, but I can't find anyone else that carries them..

:shrug:

·
Registered
4 Posts
jlbmotorsports.com seems to have good prices on rotas. if you were able to tell them the offsets you need, they could probably help out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts