The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am next in line at Rothrock - #9!

They said they have no info as to when to expect delivery.

Guess my car is on the next boat - anyone know when it may come in?

:bow: :bow: :bow:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Rothrock is East, near Philly.

·
Forum Mop
612 Posts
I'm rather curious as well ... Autostrada said they're getting ~10 cars in on the next shipment, so mine *should* be included on it.

Lumn8r was a spot ahead of me on the list down there, and he received his car in the last batch.

It'd be interesting to know if I should expect it early in the month or possibly near December.

·
Registered
2017 Evora 400
5,683 Posts
Clyde @ LCU told me that a boat leaves Lotus for the US every Monday.

·
Banned
6,941 Posts
>>Clyde @ LCU told me that a boat leaves Lotus for the US every Monday.<<<

No wonder there are delays....Lotus is located inland!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am #9 at Dimmitt in Florida. I was told that I would receive my car in early December since it is on the next arrivals. Hope that helps. By the way, it was the regional manager that gave me the info not the dealership so should be close to reliable, well maybe.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
35173 said:
I am #9 at Dimmitt in Florida. I was told that I would receive my car in early December since it is on the next arrivals. Hope that helps. By the way, it was the regional manager that gave me the info not the dealership so should be close to reliable, well maybe.

Have you gotten your vin yet?

·
Registered
724 Posts
Stan said:

that first couple hundred miles really sucks

·
Registered
818 Posts
35173 said:
boy the order they received there cars was way screwed up. nothing was in order.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Rothrock just called me - my Lotus Elise is IN!

I am (was) #9 on the list. Plan to pick up tomorrow night or Fri AM!

WHOOPEE!!!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Has anyone with a port arrival date of Sept. 27 (West Coast) received an Elise yet? If anyone has, then I would expect everyone with that date to receive theirs within a week or two. I haven't been tracking people who had previously mentioned the 9-27 port date alas.

DLY

·
Registered
9 Posts
Sorry it took a while to reply but I had to work. Imagine that. No, I have not gotten a vin but I didn't ask either. My build date was supposedly Oct. 18. The delivery sequence is all over the place. As I understand, the first 30 orders were sent in a while back. Car #28 appeared early and I am still waiting, even with a top 10 position (#9).

·
Registered
409 Posts
Stan said:

Lotus is a 30 minute drive from the port.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts