The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wondering when I should have my car, my build number is under #10 out of the Scottsdale AZ dealership and I've been waiting for months.

Dan has been incredibly helpful but I am wondering if anyone else has experienced similar delays when you have such a low build number.

I CANT WAIT ANYMORE!!!! :)

G

·
Matheny Lotus in Jacksonville, FL just delivered #8-12 this week. You have a 2-3 week delay since you are further West...

Hopefully soon...

serenity now... serenity now...

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
scrony said:
I'm wondering when I should have my car, my build number is under #10 out of the Scottsdale AZ dealership and I've been waiting for months.

Dan has been incredibly helpful but I am wondering if anyone else has experienced similar delays when you have such a low build number.

I CANT WAIT ANYMORE!!!! :)
Have you spoke to Dan recently? An Abergine arrived last week. I've been told my BRP should be in sometime next week, and I think Dan said that three other cars have cleared processing and were waiting to be delivered.

My original order was a Magnetic Blue and was #14. It was schedule to be here sometime in mid-late December. My thoughts are your car is probably going to be here very soon.

Also, the delays are primarily caused by congestion in the West Coast ports and problems caused my the delivery truckers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts