The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When are the first deliveries going to arrive?
I think we need a contest like the weight again. Demo cars don't count.

I'm hoping for 26th May!

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
June 1, 2004. 8:27am.

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
and what color will it be???:)

·
Registered
670 Posts
ivan1 said:
and what color will it be???:)
It'll be that school bus yellow and there will be no space for a mini spare, but it will have the gullwing hardtop.

Steve

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
I posted something like this a while ago. Go to the calendar section of the homepage for elisetalk.com and enter your guess for the date you think its coming. I think I picked 6/5/04.

I didnt think we had to pick the exact time of day. The problem is that they might get stuck in customs for a while. I'm sure someone in the UK will say they saw them at a port going onto a ship or someone at a port here will mention that they saw them coming in. I just hope we get a few days notice so that we dont have to run out and get insurance and financing at the last minute.

·
Registered
724 Posts
i dont know when everyone else will get theirs but I have no doubt mine will arive 7/12/04. cause i will be starting family vacation and will have to wait an entire week longer to pick up.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I know I wont have mine before 4th of July :(
......LOG 24 :eek:
......Fall in Atlanta :mad:
......Christmas:confused:

So I will have to day dream about your car...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
If you think that is bad, I am going to England for 22 days on July 31st. I will be doing the Lotus Driving school at Henthal while I am there:D

Should I sell my driving School spots on ebay? I have the only 2 available in August;)

Patrick
2005 Elise

·
Registered
529 Posts
Patricko said:
If you think that is bad, I am going to England for 22 days on July 31st. I will be doing the Lotus Driving school at Henthal while I am there:D

Should I sell my driving School spots on ebay? I have the only 2 available in August;)

Patrick
2005 Elise

I'm right there with you. I may be going to England for work this summer for a couple months. Murphy's law will be that I'll ship out the day after my car gets here...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts