The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

When will Lotus have a new design for the Elise/Exige?

916 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  4380r 
#1 ·
As much as I love the current styling, I think it's about time for Lotus to start thinking about a new design for the Elise/Exige, something that resembles the new GT3 concept. I'm saving up for a hefty down payment and hoping that a newly designed Exige will be out in the next year or two.

#4 ·
I dunno, the G body Esprit was basically unchanged for 10 years, the Stevens Esprit for 16 years.

Lotus hasn't run enough limited 'specials' for the Elige yet (Type 72, California, etc.) They've always stretched a model out for years by doing these kinds of cosmetic 'updates.'

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.