The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the Portland, OR metro area So far I've seen:
-a green one park rather regularly next to Fred Meyer by 217/US26.
-a krypton green one passing me on hwy224 on the 205 overpass
-I've seen a black one parked downtown a couple times.
-graphite grey just like mine right behind me when I was leaving the smart park on 3rd and alder. He made a comment on how common our car are by saying we own a Camry. :)
-At PIR on the Lotus track day I came late since I had to work but saw an orange, a yellow, and a grey elise. The yellow may have been the only one not leaving on a trailer.

Are there more of you around? Is everyone apart of CLNW.org? We should all get together and drive to the beach.

·
Registered
643 Posts
-graphite grey just like mine right behind me when I was leaving the smart park on 3rd and alder. He made a comment on how common our car are by saying we own a Camry. :)
That was me. I was stunned after coming down the ten story cork screw to pull up behind you. I mean, really, what are the odds?

-Brad

·
German Reimport
2,953 Posts
I used to be in PDX until the end of last year. StTi Elise.
Now the car and I live roughly 5500 miles from there :rolleyes:

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm downtown between 4 and 5ish Wednesday's to look at the servers, otherwise I'm just south of clackamas town center working.

I'll be at PIR Saturday with my car parked in the grass so I can check out the Rose Cup races if any of you'll be there as well.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Geez. I'm pretty sure I was the first Graphite Grey Exige in the area, but it seems to be the color of choice for our neighborhood. Enjoy the races today.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I talked with a guy named John that has a magnetic blue on that lives in NE. We were both at a car show in SE.

I've been heading to the Beaches Cruise-In car show/drag race at the racetrack on Wednesday's which is fun. Only $5 get in and park your car on the grass with all the other cool cars.

·
Registered
23 Posts
fixed in kelso(finally!)

Magnetic blue 2005 elise. Yea, Kelso, Washington:huh:. Only lotus that I know of in the area. It's a daily driver so I'll see you guys around sooner or later:wave:

Oh ya, got a cabin in northwoods at east end of swift res.. Trust me you gotta take the drive from woodland to randle around st. helens. More twisty's than a prudent man would care for!!:drool:

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Don't forget northwest Lotus people, track day Friday May 28th. Saturday May 29th is a lotus drive and well as in June. Go to clnw.org for more info.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
New Lotus owner as of June 12.2010
PDX metro area. Yellow Elise. Look forward
to seeing and meeting some of you this summer.
Congrats. I wonder if it was the yellow Elise I saw at Gran Turismo?
Most of the people with Elises are members of Club Lotus Northwest. The website is clnw.org and the first years membership dues are free since you're a new owner. It's normally $25 annually.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Storm Titanium here - running black Team Dynamic wheels. Live on the west-side and can be seen on 217, 26 and all over the secondary roads like Skyline, Germantown, etc...

Been attending the CLNW meetings / events for the past few months.

~John

·
Registered
21 Posts
New person here!

Hello there! I am coming (back) to the Elise clan...

A few years ago I had an 05 in magnetic blue... Was a little peaky for me so I sold it an regretted it ever since :( Bought a little carrera after that, but just really didn't enjoy the Porsche at all...

Got the bug again, and picked up a Laser Blue 05 (that a local fellow was garaging - like no miles on it!!) that has a Katana on it! Boom! That's what the doctor ordered :) Like my old one, but now with that little mid range umph that I wanted. Love it! I'm in the Lake O/Tigard area, with runs south to Salem/Silverton.

Feel free to email me with any rides. --Rob

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.