The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
I've heard that some people actually modify their car, although I'm sure it's extremely rare and there must be some other expanation for that car.

xtn

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok smart asses. lol Thanks Cory. We looked at the carfax and it was a rental through a "major rental agency" in Miami. I don't have the best feeling about it. If the rental company was the only prior owner I don't understand how the or why the mods are there.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Those are the optional rectangular quilt seats. The door panel inserts have a matching rectangular quilt pattern which can be seen in one of the pics. The optional diamond quilt was more common - my '06 has the diamond quilt. The radio is the Alpine with XM that was part of the premium pack and later in '06 was used as standard on some cars.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Rental??? How do you suppose people renting a car like this treated it?

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Exactly like you're supposed to treat a rental.

We have already made a deal on another in Miami. We're waiting for the paperwork to get here so I can get my plane ticket. They were supposed to have overnighted it on Mon. night but it still isn't here. We'll see...

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
looks like some front clam damage...also, would have someone run car fax, vin is SCCPC111X6HL31793

I notice that too, and two large chips on the passenger side front...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts