The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't find them after an hour and a half of looking. I spent about 30 hours redoing the entire stereo with an amp, new J&L speakers, new Bluetooth head unit, etc. Now, I can't find them and cannot drive my car.

I am nervous with the new VW commercials with the bulldog. I am concerned a dog has eaten them.

Please, if you see them, let me know.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh! Nononono! Don't say that. I am already paranoid I left them somewhere inaccessible - like behind the bastard passenger's seat with the difficult fasteners made more tight by the new amp location.

I am now sure they fell into the recycling and are on their way to be made into cat food cans for finicky cats.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mmm... carphoria, that's good, I don’t think I checked there, and I remember putting tools away, maybe they made it in with the sockets.

My 14 year old son has taken to using the lotus keys as a garage door opener because I have a micro transmitter on them. If he took them he's looking at hard time for a week or two.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hah! Found them! *under* my wife's truck, in the rain, run over in the gravel of the rain. Yeah, I would have looked there. I still think #1 son used them to pop the garage door and left them on her bumper or something. Time for a spare!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts