The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do we know where they are at? My site is way out of date & I actually have some time to update it tonight.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
I know the silver one left Austin last Wednesday, but I'm not sure where it went. It left early because of the one that got banged up in California though.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Park Place will have one for the Seattle Auto Show that starts tomorrow. I will let everybody know which one/color and try to get some pics...

·
Registered
493 Posts
Park Place was going to have 2, but one happened to be crashed in CA. They were trying to get a second out of the SE, but not sure if they were able to get one or not.

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
smura said:
Park Place was going to have 2, but one happened to be crashed in CA. They were trying to get a second out of the SE, but not sure if they were able to get one or not.
Anybody know if this one is here for the show only or if they'll be doing test drives?

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
andykeck said:
Anybody know if this one is here for the show only or if they'll be doing test drives?
Hey look! I'm responding to my own post!

I just got word from Park Place and that word is 'maybe'. They do not yet know how long they'll get to hold on to the car that they have.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts