The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
The last I was told by my dealer it was in Oregon and supposed to be heading here to AZ next (this was about 2 weeks ago).

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks... seen LotusFury's site, just didn't look like it was current right now. I've heard it's coming to Criswell this weekend.

Cade

·
Registered
493 Posts
L8BRAKR,

Let us know if the elise makes it back donw to AZ. I'm heading down Nov 6 to watch my pathetic Huskies take on the equally pathetic Arizona team and if the car's in town, I must make a detour!

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just got off the phone with Tom Skinner at Criswell Lotus. He says the car should be arriving there either tomorrow or Friday. He requests that we wait till Friday before calling to set something up, just to make sure that the car makes it on time. If you INSIST on calling today, though... here's his cell: 301-728-1387. He's home sick today, but should be back to work tomorrow. (Oct 16th)

Cade

·
Registered
296 Posts
smura said:
watch my pathetic Huskies take on the equally pathetic Arizona team and if the car's in town, I must make a detour!
It won't necessarily be "in town" U of A is in Tucson and Scottsdale Lotus is about 2.5 hours away in North Scottsdale. I will keep the thread updated if I hear anything though.

·
Registered
296 Posts
smura said:
Sorry, should of clarified. Flying into Phoenix, RV'in down to the game with a keg in the back, crawling back to Phoenix to catch a flight home.
smura, sounds fun I will keep ya updated.

Does anybody know the total number of Demo cars and their colors? The one that was here was Silver. What else do they floating around.

·
Registered
24 Posts
The one that is/was at Midwestern Auto Group is Nightfall Blue with Black/Laser Blue Alcantara interior. Actually a really nice combination. BTW, LOTUS spelled out across the back.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I'm only going by what I was told. I hope they're not blowing smoke up my a$$. I really don't like anybody there yet anyway(only stopped by a couple times). I'm buying from them because they are less than 5 minutes from my office plus the only dealer in the State but I'm not opposed to taking delivery in San Diego or even running to TX if I know I will be treated right.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts