The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We've got a Charity Car Show event taking place April 28th, 2012 @ Los Angeles Orthopaedic Hospital. We have 26 Loti signed up so far; Exiges, Elises, and Esprit's but no Elan's! It would be great to show the kids all our models! This is also a Ferrari Club of America Event; Southwest Region - so 25+ Ferarri's will also be joining us. If you can attend it would be greatly appreciated. Check out our thread in the "Meets and Events" Section:

Click this link to sign up and attend: http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f96/charity-car-show-lotus-ferrari-april-28th-109886/index7.html#post1718020

Charity Car Show - Los Angeles Orthopaedic Hospital

Location: 300 W. 23rd Street, Los Angeles, CA 90007 -- Corner of Adams Blvd. & Grand Ave. Enter on Grand Ave.

Ferrari VS. Lotus

Why: In celebration of Los Angeles' Orthopaedic Hospital's 100 year anniversary and for the kids!

When: April, 28th / Arrive By: 8:30AM / Event Time: 9:00AM - 12:00PM

Sponsor: Mothers® Polishes●Waxes●Cleaners, Inc. (all owners in attendance will receive a Mothers gift bag full of items)

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Really, lol.. no Elan's? We've got 29 Loti showing up and it would be great to show at least 1! If you're at all interested, please sign up on the Meets and Events Section or click: http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f96/charity-car-show-lotus-ferrari-april-28th-109886/index9.html

Hope to see you there this Saturday for the kids!

Charity Car Show - Los Angeles Orthopaedic Hospital
Location: 300 W. 23rd Street, Los Angeles, CA 90007 -- Corner of Adams Blvd. & Grand Ave. Enter on Grand Ave.

Mike

·
Registered
9 Posts
Honestly, if this would have been mentioned on the main Élan site, as I am hoping it will next time, we would have totally shown up!!! Please post at lotuselancentral . com site I am gutted that this was such a positive event and no Élan showed, my Lotus Élan absolutely loves Charities Events!!! I will not miss the next.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts