The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Elise
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took a buddy of mine down to the Cars and Coffee in San Clemente Saturday and I was the only Lotus there (there was a Noble and a Caterham). Tons of Lambos/Ferraris/Mclarens and an entire row of newer Vettes, but not a single other Lotus in the packed parking lot. We need to plan a takeover sometime to let the world know about how Cool Lotus is. I was getting quite a few folks coming by to ask me about my Elise.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
I will say I have noticed a large "Gap" in Lotus attendance at meets like this geographically. It appears the greatest attendance is "Northern LA" area or "San Diego proper" area. Depending on where you are in the gap will often mean an hour plus drive, if not 2 hours.

·
Registered
250 Posts
As mentioned, good Lotus community support in the San Diego area. Saturday mornings at the Rancho Santa Fe Cars & Coffee as well as Secret Car Club (also on Saturdays in the Cielo center of Rancho Santa Fe, but a little later starting at 9:00am).

San Diego Lotus Club is meeting on Saturday 1 October &:00am - 11:00am at The Vault as part of the C4K event:
9340 Dowdy Drive #102, San Diego
And lastly SDLC is hosting this year's West Coast Lotus Meet 20-23 October. See also this LotusTalk thread on the event.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
As mentioned, good Lotus community support in the San Diego area. Saturday mornings at the Rancho Santa Fe Cars & Coffee as well as Secret Car Club (also on Saturdays in the Cielo center of Rancho Santa Fe, but a little later starting at 9:00am).

San Diego Lotus Club is meeting on Saturday 1 October &:00am - 11:00am at The Vault as part of the C4K event:

And lastly SDLC is hosting this year's West Coast Lotus Meet 20-23 October. See also this LotusTalk thread on the event.
Are all welcome at the Vault event?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts