The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Where are you Lotus Members

33K views 160 replies 120 participants last post by  RBH 
#1 ·
I created a map for the fun of it. Well i stole the idea from another form so who cares. Just curious where members are on the forum. Add your city location to the following map.

Steps

1. Open link : https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=1069377
2: under "Additions" use "Add Marker - Simple"
3. Enter screen name
4. Enter your city or zip only

-----optional-----
5. Photo if you wish of your car
6. Maker color

#4 ·
^ That's the Bond 007 Esprit....

#5 ·
I'm in. Add a photo when you're in there.

Great tool. I am actually looking to plot a worldwide personnel list on a map to look for resource sharing options here at work. I'll have to play with this a bit. I wonder if it can take in an excel list of people and locaations?

#6 ·
I'm in. Add a photo when you're in there.

Great tool. I am actually looking to plot a worldwide personnel list on a map to look for resource sharing options here at work. I'll have to play with this a bit. I wonder if it can take in an excel list of people and locations?
No clue, let me futs around with the admin tools. I will report back.

#53 ·
Added, 1st in Alabama even though Akatedjonez is on his way, but not here yet. :)

#10 ·
Unfortunately, unless magnified first you can't edit anything that you added while enlarging.

#23 ·
Strong work there, brg. :clap: Can't you just delete the 2 extras with the little trash icon?

#12 ·
#13 ·
#15 ·
Pretty Cool! :up:

#22 · (Edited)
Done, good idea. I think this would be a useful tool should you break down somewhere to find another owner for assistance... we are a 'Brotherhood'

Shows LT members which is great however if I'm doing something wrong you cannot contact that member via email on the user name through this site? No names needed, a phone, mobile, or email link would do the job just fine. "?"

Robert

#24 · (Edited)
You know, it would not be bad to also list favorite shops. Maybe start categorizing this by color. Lots of good info can go here. Or since everyone picked their own color, use a standard image like a wrench.

#26 ·
LOG site in there now

#27 ·
Done also. This is a great idea.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.