The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looking for a source for the above items (same ones as found on side of exige cup 240 cars as shown below) can anyone advise?

Attachments

·
Registered
682 Posts
Would it be ok to laugh if someone killed the engine, shut the battery off, and jacked that car in traffic? :eek:

I don't think people are smart enough to know what the brightly colored symbols mean, though... And I guess they'd have to turn the battery switch back on after you got out... but still...

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Would it be ok to laugh if someone killed the engine, shut the battery off, and jacked that car in traffic? :eek:

I don't think people are smart enough to know what the brightly colored symbols mean, though... And I guess they'd have to turn the battery switch back on after you got out... but still...
the cup cars Ive seen around here (theres quite a few on the streets of Tokyo) all have clear perspex disks placed inside the shut off and extinguisher holes so they cant be activated (without removal) I havent had chance to see how these discs are installed or how easy they are to remove at the track.

·
Registered
682 Posts
You could just get a more sensitive inertia switch to make sure your engine and fuel pump shuts off in any crash. My inertia switch never tripped when I wrecked.

They had to cut my battery out, so the battery switch coulda come in handy. You could still put both switches in, but when someone hits the button to kill the fuel pump, it makes spring snakes launch all over. Make sure they're made from oily paper. Epic win.

·
Registered
9,294 Posts
With wow gold you could buy a battery isolator switch, an extinguisher switch AND the extinguisher.

EDIT: Once that spam post gets the axe, I'm going to look like even more of a nerd than I am :eek:.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts