The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can purchase the following aluminum dual gauge pod. This particular one is sold by ForcedFed (but I would like to buy the underdash pod without the the DMC naturally aspirated gauges):

http://www.forcedfed.com/elise/gauges/dmc.html

I'm planning on installing a digital wideband A/F & boost gauge directly below the AC surround on my 2005 Elise. I've checked the web & also did an LT search but cannot locate this or another aluminum dual gauge pod (for under dash placement). I also sent an email to Forcedfed & Modacar earlier today. I've seen the one sold by BWR (which looks nice), but would prefer this set-up.

Appreciate the input...

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
ummm.... forcedfed?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks RoadDad, I sent them an email but will also reach out to them live.

Call Forcedfed and tell them you only want the pod. That is not an option on their website.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
You'll have better luck calling them, they're pretty good about answering the phone.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
i called them the other day about the same guage pod and i was told by them it is not currently available due to a change in the fabricator they use. the headers were not available either for the same reason.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Spoke with FF today & they're on back order from their fabricator.

ETA: End of April.

Once available, they would willing to sell me the pod minus guages. FF will f/u with me regarding price.

i called them the other day about the same guage pod and i was told by them it is not currently available due to a change in the fabricator they use. the headers were not available either for the same reason.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts