The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a set of Rota Torque rims for my Lotus and I would like to have Lotus emblems on the center caps. I seem to recall seeing some or someone making them. Can anyone tell me where to get them? I want ones that resemble the stock green and yellow ones. Any help would be appreciated.:shrug:

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
:wave:

·
Registered
198 Posts
I would just like to endorse Sweet Daddy in this regard. He did up a lovely set of black and gold ones for my friends JPS Esprit and they are perfect, as were the black / silver ones he did for my Exige.
Kev

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks,
I will be getting in touch SweetDaddy. I definitely would like to get a set of the lotus emblem stickers for my wheels and I also am going to need some static numbers for autocross and occasional track use. You had several pictures that showed a round numbered graffic that resembled the lotus emblem (yellow with green middle). Most had the number 111. Can I get one with a number that I could turn over to be a different number? (Such as 68 flipped over would be 89.) That way it would work if someone else had the same number or if I had a second driver. Can you email me with cost? Otherwise, what is the best way to get in touch.

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Thanks,
I will be getting in touch SweetDaddy. I definitely would like to get a set of the lotus emblem stickers for my wheels and I also am going to need some static numbers for autocross and occasional track use. You had several pictures that showed a round numbered graffic that resembled the lotus emblem (yellow with green middle). Most had the number 111. Can I get one with a number that I could turn over to be a different number? (Such as 68 flipped over would be 89.) That way it would work if someone else had the same number or if I had a second driver. Can you email me with cost? Otherwise, what is the best way to get in touch.
Best way is:
[email protected]
ChuforiaGraffix.com
SweetDaddyDelicious.com

Getting a different number is no problem.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
+1 for SweetDaddyD...:clap:

He makes great stuff and it lasts.

I'm on my 3rd season with his static cling numbers and letters for AutoX. He can do virtually any style you want.

Regards,
Wayne

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts