The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had good experiences with britishracinggroup, getting things right, fixing some messed up orders and then, boom, gone. Help anyone?

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just stopped getting any response to emails.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Same here, I always had a decent experience. Last time I exchanged any communication with Robert was on an order last year, July/August. I was getting very spotty communication but he would eventually get in touch with me. He had a lot going on..taking his son to first year of college etc...ya know life stuff:) He also said he was getting ready to hand the business off. Not sure if that actually happened or what transpired :shrug:

·
Premium Member
2005 Elise LSS Saffron Yellow
816 Posts
I had an order hang for months and eventually be filled near the end of the year. None of the items ordered was especially exotic.

·
Registered
454 Posts
I finally heard back from them yesterday. Apparently they were closed between February 7 - 12 due to a "2019 Holiday Office Closure"

·
Registered
11 Posts
My experience with Lotus Garage has been a very poor experience.
For over a year and a half, I have had Lotus 2 Eleven and V8 Esprit parts on back order that total to over $3K.
I have asked for a refund and I only receive sporadic emails back from Rebecca and Craig always indicating that they will process a refund.
This has been promised for almost 6 months!!
Doug Brown

1 - 7 of 7 Posts